What the story?
I was working in Virgin Media as a digital designer during their most transformative time. We was building new mobile apps, moving to a new responsive website whilst undergoing a re-brand.
What did I do?
I was responsible for I was responsible for converting UX into responsive designs that compliance with Virgin Media’s new brand standards. I was responsible for BAU and project work. I created graphic that were used across different teams on all parts of the website.
- Help the business move to a responsive website architecture. By defining breakpoints, interaction patterns.
- Helped to organise and implement a new brand identity.
- I launching Mobile handsets, price changes, deals and sales campaigns.
- Launched VM new London Underground Wifi service.
- BAU work on third party promotional collateral such as Netflix, WWE and the EPL football.
- Worked on VMs sponsorship of the 2014 Commonwealth in Glasgow.
- Worked on native iOS and Android apps.
Many of the challenges came from moving to a new responsive website and the fast nature of the BAU day to day work environment.
New responsive website.
New brand and identity.
handeling multiple projects at once.